Image Map

Thursday 3 April 2014

Road Test | Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure




Nothing more rejuvenating for your skin than finding a great mud mask. I wanted something simple for a little mid week refreshment when I came across the Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure skin clarifying mud mask. This beauty is made up of a delicious combination of strawberries, yarrow and rosemary.

The thing that sold me on purchasing a facial mask from the Formula 10.0.6 range, aside from the skin-refining and pore cleansing benefits,  was the small sample packs that are available for purchase. Perfect for new face products. There’s nothing worse than spending money on a full bottle of product that you might only use once.

First Impression


After cleansing my skin I opened a packet of the Pores Be Pure to a thick light pink paste. It was hard to tell the texture inside the sachet, but once opened the formula was thick and creamy. I just squeezed the content of the packet out onto my hands and applied it to my face and neck.

First thing was that the Pores Be Pure smells delicious. It’s the perfect scent of strawberry, without being overly sweet. The coolness of my hands was adding to the refreshing feel when spreading the mud around my face. It was very spreadable, smooth and not dripping off my face.

Something to note on the packaging is it does advise you that once applied to the face, the mud mask can cause a small tingling feeling. I definitely felt the light tingling sensation on my face, but it was nothing too drastic or worrying.

After the 15-minute wait, just as expected, the mud mask had dried to my skin. With a warm face towel I washed the mud mask off to reveal a very refreshed face.

The Verdict


Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure mud mask was a quick and easy skin-clarifying facial. After using the product I found my skin complexion to be completely revitalised.

Pros of this product would be the delicious smelling combination of strawberries that are packed with the anti-oxidants your skin needs. I found it did brighten my complexion and left me with smooth refreshed skin.

A slight con would be the tingling sensation once the mask is setting, but it didn’t bother me and in the end was completely harmless. Let’s say the tingles are the strawberry and yarrow working their magic for clear unblocked pores.


For an easy at-home facemask, Pores Be Pure does a great job of eliminating impurities and cleansing pores. The ingredients in the formula work wonders on providing a refreshed complexion. Looks like this is one product I will be returning to the store for the full bottle.

2 comments:

  1. I love this product too! The first time i used it and i felt the tightness on my skin i was like woah whats happening but once you take it off the feeling is amazing your skin feels so refreshed!

    Dani xo | laceandlovexo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that tingle feeling is so weird but completely harmless! I love the results after this mask too x

      Delete